Electric tools. You know those noisy appliances your neighbor uses just as you are trying to hear your favorite television show? Now, translate the noise into feeling (along with the aggravation) and you have the pain that is searing into/across my nose, cheekbone, deep into my brain and out the top.
The barometer is 29.75" That is low. I don't know why as it isn't raining. It's just low. Perhaps it is just for my benefit? Better said, my detriment.
I see my neurologist tomorrow. I always look upon this with trepidation. Will this be the visit where he says, 'sorry, can't help you with the pain anymore.' I know, I have to think positively. It's just that I have been let down before. We all know those puppies who cower when you try to pet them. They remember being hit. I remember being let down.
Next week, we venture north. I am not looking forward to it. That's sad but it's true. I miss my family but as I feel right now, I have enough on my plate just existing. Pain is no fun and I am no actress.
I saw Woody Allen on GMA this morning. He was explaining that he is really a gloomy person. An actress described him as a "glass completely empty" person. I understand being that way. Don't try to cheer me up....that just makes it worse.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I understand the frustration....but, you know - its okay to be bummed out sometimes! Forgive yourself for it. We all have bad days. I am pulling for you.
Post a Comment