Butterflies! Yup, great big fluttering butterflies have invaded my abdomen. This is adrenaline. I have been plagued by this a lot this week. I don't mind it if there really is something to be nervous about. But I have nothing to be nervous about!
My husband is at his interview for the new job he might like to have. It will mean he doesn't work in the field anymore! That would be fantastic. It would mean a long commute or we have to sell our house. That is not fantastic.
I am out of pain meds. I see my doctor today. I hope he is sympathetic and not accusatory. I don't want to leave his office in tears. I have no reason to fear this will happen....just my overactive imagination....and it, too, has butterflies.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Leslie:
I hope the Dr appointment went well. I am so sorry that you have to feel all these feelings of doubt and depression. I have the same things. I even went so far one time as to keep two Dr.s at once and not tell them about each other just in case one were to drop me. Is that paranoid or what....
I am sure you husband loves you a lot and only wants you to feel better. Be glad that you have him.
Take care
Mark
Post a Comment