Friday, October 21, 2005

It's Day 5. Nothing much different in my life. My silly letter carrier didn't bring up my mail order prescription (as it needs a signature) and left a note in the mailbox instead! I called the post office and asked them to please deliver it tomorrow! ARGHHHHH

My husband is debating whether to cut his class short and come home (due to the hurricane). I am sure I'd be fine but if it's trajectory changes, I could find myself right in the middle of it!

I'm very tired. It's the kind of tired I get when I am expecting my "friend". That isn't until the middle of next month, though. Maybe it's the weather?

Number 1 son has been avoiding me like the plague. I don't know why. The last time we spoke it was a nice conversation. I know he doesn't like me to know his personal business. So this lack of communication makes me think something is going on. With my luck, he is getting married or something. I don't even want to think about it!

Number 2 son bought a car. I hope he is happy with that. I also hope he realizes that had I given him this money the other bazillion times he asked for it, he wouldn't have it now for a car. I had wanted it to go toward school but I don't see college in his future.

I guess that's all for now. Good night and good luck!

No comments: