

Had such a wonderful time in Chicago. It was one of those once in a lifetime events. I am contemplating trying to duplicate the event in Orlando. I don't know if I can do it, though.
I have my neuro appointment tomorrow. I get all wired and worried before I go. I don't know why. I think I fret about being dumped as a patient. The closest I have come to that was when my GP told me he would no longer treat my migraines. I wasn't exactly dumped as he was willing to treat anything else I had. I dumped him.
There is a steady roar inside my head. It's like the waves crashing on the shore at the ocean. The pressure builds over the course of the day and I succumb. I am not 100% sure this is not somehow an emotional problem.
I was happier, yesterday. I tackled our screened in patio. It was filthy from the debris kicked into the air from the guy who does our lawn (and the pine pollen from 2 months ago). I got all the dust up from the concrete floor and washed the cross beams of the screening structure. My husband washed the plastic furniture. I then cleaned the front screened entry (smaller version of the patio). I really felt good about myself....then my head started up. It never fails.
Do regular people feel physically attacked after doing household chores? No, I don't think so. I used to be a semi-regular person. My migraine woes were frequent but not all consuming. When I did chores, I did not end up with relentless pain.
I just took a break to play with my 2 new cats. Cleo and Caesar are so cute. Actually, Cleo is cute and Caesar is cool. Both cats are declawed. The underside of Cleo's paws are very, very dark gray, almost black. She looks like she has gloves on. She is a short, stocky cat with soft fur. The pattern is a muted stripe of gray and beige. She has strikingly beautiful blue eyes.
Caesar is long and angular. He is mostly white with large spots of striped gray. His eyes are an amber/green color. They are outlined by a dark grey as if eyeliner was drawn around the openings.
Neither one will take the place of Indy in my heart. She was with me for so very long. I am happy to have two more felines to keep me company and I love them. I just have so many former cats still residing in my heart....there is always room for more.

No comments:
Post a Comment