Sunday, August 06, 2006

Where to begin? First, I have finally figured out why I felt very discombobulated. I had been thinking I had only been sick for one week. When I looked at the date of my most recent neurologist's appointment, I realized I had been sick for two weeks!

It really helped me to sort out what had happened. My brain could not fathom all of this nonsense happening only for one week. I had gone to my doctor's on the 19th and thought I was in the ER the next day. Not so. I was in the ER 8 days later. OK...I can't articulate what is going on in my brain and you probably don't want to get that deeply into it, anyway.

My symptoms are completely gone. I am back on my necessary medications. While ill, nothing was staying with me. Now that the digestive tract is working properly again, I am able to keep my medications in my body.

My head feels fine. It is tired but not painful. I must say, I would have preferred a migraine attack instead of whatever it was I went through. That alone illustrates how awful I felt.

I am running out of energy so I will end here. Hopefully, I will be able to come back and explain myself better, later. Thank you for your understanding.

1 comment:

Mianna said...

Does this girl's heart alot of good to see your post Dear Leslie. Take good care of yourself.