Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I got a treadmill a few weeks ago. I need to lose weight. I have never been an exercizer. Now that I no longer work, I am even more sedentary. So I try to get on my treadmill and walk for 10 minutes, twice a day.

This might seem like a very minor amount of walking unless you live in my head. Of course, my pulse rate increases and the one place I can feel it most is in my head. I feel every little thing in my head.

I am not sure if treadmills are good for migraineurs but I am going to continue to use it unless it kills me. My body feels better after I use it and for a good while afterward. I don't fool myself. I know I am not going to lose any weight at the rate I am going but at least my muscles are moving.

The weather is gorgeous today. I sure wish I could stand the sunshine. It would certainly elevate my mood.

I am eagerly awaiting an email from my son. He is getting Internet service. I thought I would have heard from him by now. I have nothing else to do but wait.

No comments: