Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Another post on the same day as the last. My head is hurting. I've taken my meds and feel they are like sand bags during a flood. They'll work for a while but if it doesn't stop raining, they will fail.

My husband has to work tonight. That's ok. He is doing a co-worker a favor. He is nice that way. I used to be resentful of his being nice to others but soon realized he is just nice. In order to have a nice husband, he has to be a nice person. Sometimes, that means he isn't here for me. Yet, I think that is good sometimes. He needs to be away from me. I am pretty needy.

First husband wasn't as nice. He wasn't a bad guy but he never really went out of his way for anyone. I have a visual image of him sort of orbitting around the family. He never really participated. He's very much like his father.

I haven't heard from my son. I just called him and left a message on his cell. I am sure he is regretting he told me he was getting online!

Anyone else out there in chronic pain? Sure wish I wasn't.

No comments: