Saturday, February 26, 2005

It's Saturday. Hubby is home and we are back to back on the Internet. This is usual for us. WE don't play golf, we don't party, we don't do much of anything but we do love the Internet. I suppose there are worse habits.

My migraine preventative dose has been increased. This is good news as it has the wonderful side effect of diminished appetite. Not since Redux has my appetite been diminished. I was a skinny kid but that didn't last long. The powers that be finally remembered what family I was born into and kicked my appetite into high gear.

My ear is still clogged. I don't think it is still infected but it is clogged. It sounds like I am underwater and can be quite annoying. I wish it would clear up.

I am also suddenly tired. It could be the migraine meds I took earlier and/or the early wake-up time (5:30 AM). The couch is calling my name.....

No comments: