Saturday, March 26, 2005

Doggone it! I am on my 2nd Frova. I can conveniently blame the thunderstorms in the area but headpain is not a rarity for me. Pain meds would be nice but they won't cure me, just pacify me.

Terri Schiavo received communion via her feeding tube prior to it being removed. I don't understand this. Don't people have to be aware of communion in order for it to "take"? It looks like her parents are going to finally stop all the legal wrangling. I certainly hope so. It is so painful. Not for me, but for them.

I do think the Schiavo case has done a great service. Everyone has to make this end of life decision. We humans don't want to accept our inevitable deaths. Why aren't we prepared for this? Silly question, we aren't prepared for marriage, parenting, handling money.....why should we be taught to accept our demise?

No comments: