Sunday, March 20, 2005

I just got done frosting my hair. I had it done "professionally" last time, if you can call it that. I go to one of those chain hair places because they're cheaper. I can't spend umpteen dollars on temporary things anymore. I can do a pretty good job myself except, I only get the front. Oh well, I can only see the front! I still have frosting left it's just that it is growing out. Next time, I cough up the money and see an expert.

Is Terri Schiavo hungry? I wonder if she is feeling the emptiness in her stomach. Darn this world. We have the capability of keeping her body alive but not her mind. It looks like the SCOTUS might just get her feeding tube reinserted. This will be the third time.

Her husband won't divorce her, he's Catholic. They don't believe in it. I guess he doesn't think the Catholic church has a problem with unmarried sex, children born without benefit of marriage and killing your wife so you can make everything just so.

If you are going to follow a religion, I think you should follow all of it. If not, make up a new one to suit your needs.

My head is doing pretty good today. I took a look at the chart I started keeping (a chart of my pain level on a scale from 1-10). I started on March 1st. I never get below a 5. I guess 5 is my "normal".

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: