Saturday, March 19, 2005

It's Saturday. When I was working, it was my favorite day of the week. No work and no work the next day. It was the perfect day! Now, all my days are Saturdays except I am alone on most of them. Real Saturdays (and Sundays) I get to spend with my honey.

We finally watched the "Shall We Dance" movie last night. It was cute. It was not worth the price of theatre admission by any stretch. It was a nice change of pace from the typical tv surfing I do. Why do I have 200 channels and never find anything on tv worthwhile?

I am down to 3 pain killers. I won't see my doctor for 4 weeks. Yeah, my math is going to leave me short! Oh well, this happens to me all the time. I will survive. The last month before I see my neuro is usually spent with my claws stuck in the ceiling like a cartoon cat. I am coaxed down by the promise of a new prescription.

I have been encouraged to write about my kids here. Today isn't the day. It is a better place than the discussion forum I frequent (no one to bore here) but I am not in a tizzy about the boys right now. I do appreciate the suggestion. I will keep it in mind. No names will be divulged. Their names and situation are too uncommon and their age group are the ones who read these electronic journals. Yes, all this rambling is to set up rules for myself. Skip ahead if you must!

I am going to head to the shower. I need that hot water penetrating my hair until it is a warm cap on my head. It feels good up until the exact moment I have had enough! If you are a migraineur, you'll understand.

It'll be jeans and a sweatshirt today. Florida is letting us down again. It's only 50° right now and not expected to be very warm later (low 70's). I am hoping to see Mickey tomorrow. I need something to lift me from this funk I am wallowing in.

Have a good day. Yeah, that's an order.

No comments: