I just reread my entry from yesterday. I noticed two blatant errors. I'm not even sure if I can go back and edit the post. Oh well, my old brain is not what it used to be.
I am looking forward to tonight. I have the DVD "Shall We Dance" (Jennifer Lopez and Richard Gere) to watch. I just love RG! It looks like a cute, romantic movie. Ever since Frasier ended, there just is nothing to watch on tv on Tuesdays. Actually, I don't find much to watch most nights.
I detest reality tv. The one exception is Extreme Makeover:Home Edition. It is so nice to see a deserving family get a nice house, a fantastic house! I wish they'd do less fluff with the design team but whatever sells the show is ok, I guess.
My other tv favorite is Two and Half Men. It is so unabashedly politicalloy incorrect. I really like the fact that Jake (the child) is not 100 times smarter than the adults. He can be dumb sometimes!
I am eagerly awaiting the finaly Star Wars installment, Revenge of the Sith. I was a bit disappointed in the previous two but I am crossing my fingers for this one. The original 3 were so good.
My head acted up today and my arsenal seems to have taken care of it. But that means I cannot drive. My meds are pretty potent and I cannot expect to be a responsible driver when they are coursing through my veins. I feel like I could go take a nap but as an insomniac, I realize the danger in that.
I am starting to get some ice pick pain in the upper, right front of my head. That is my cue to end this entry. Thanks for stopping by.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment