It's another dreary, drizzly, chilly day in the Sunshine State. I am still fighting my ear infection and another migraine. The ear infection was diagnosed as an outer ear infection 18 days ago and an inner ear infection 16 days ago.
I am probably responsible for the demise of a couple of trees considering how many boxes of tissues I have been through. What the heck did people do before tissues? They couldn't have possibly had enough handkerchiefs to compensate! Another reason to be happy to be living in this day and age!
My migraine preventative med is still curbing my appetite. I just wish it was curbing my migraines. I doubt my doctor is going to want to keep me on it if it doesn't start working. That's a shame. I have a little over a month. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I am drinking root beer. Now that is a taste/flavor you just cannot describe to someone if they have never had it. There is nothing quite like it (well, except sarsparilla but I digress). It is also one of those tastes you either love or hate. There is very little middle ground. I am going to have to do some searching to find out exactly where the flavor comes from.
I think we are going to go to Disney soon. The only problem is my husband is going to need a weekend to himself. Then the following weekend will be Easter....no way am I going to WDW on Easter weekend! Maybe it will have to wait until April. At least the weather should be more temperate by then.
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment