It's a cute town I live in. It was planned but not exactly for the size of the population. It isn't old and decrepit like some of Florida. I went to the bank, then the drugstore, then the hair salon and then the supermarket.
Mind you, I managed to plot this all out perfectly. I didn't have to do any doubling back or crossing over. A portion of this trip is traveled on a one way road. One way roads irritate me. I managed.
The salon I go to is a walk-in place, very inexpensive. I sat there between a bunch of little kids who are off from school. I didn't know school was out this week. I thought it was last week. I am still a New Yorker at heart.
The hairdresser washed my hair in the sink. Those sinks are not comfortable. Thankfully, it is just a short time. A perm would be out of the question. You spend an interminable amount of time in agony in a shampoo sink, then.
I called my older son last night. I got his voicemail. I wished him a belated Happy Easter and told him I loved him. I won't hear from him. He doesn't communicate unless it is absolutely necessary. State secrets are safe with him. He is very interested in criminal law. I really think he should look into the CIA.
My head hurt last night. Today, it is behaving. My M.O. seems to be good in the morning but stormy in the late afternoon. I don't know what's up with that. Only 16 more days until I see the doctor.
I bought a sandwich at the supermarket. It was premade in the refrigerated section (like the cheese). It was only $1.49. No need to elaborate.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment