My husband is at a bank by himself. He is speaking with a financial rep to make decisions on our retirement income, by himself. We were to meet for lunch today and then go to this appointment together. My migraine monster didn't want to go.
I went to bed last night with a humdinger. It was a 9 on a 1-10 scale. I doubled my sleeping medication so I could render myself unconscious. I woke up with that familiar nagging pain this morning. It was the pain that is either left over from the day before or is the prelude of things to come.
It is too darn sunny. I didn't dare step outside let alone drive 30 miles to meet my husband today. I can't be a normal person. Sometimes I am so tired of not being a normal person. Oddly enough, sometimes my oddness feels perfectly normal.
I have to go watch the latest installment of the Schiavo trainwreck. It seems Jesse Jackson and Governor Bush are joining forces now. Where are the big shoes and red noses for this circus?
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment