I think I am allergic to the pine pollen that coats everything this time of year. I have never had an allergy before but I have a tickle in my throat that makes me cough. The allegra~D the doctor gave me really gets rid of that symptom. Just what I need, another pill!
My husband was tired so I went to bed with him at 9:15 last night. I was watching Dennis Miller and he usually nods off before he hits the pillow. A half hour later, I could tell he wasn't asleep, yet, by the way he was breathing. So, I got up (I wasn't asleep despite the medications coursing through my veins) and went to the living room. I let the cat out of her exile and watched tv.
Then I got the bright idea of sleeping in the guest room (the room that was supposed to be for my son). I did finally fall asleep there but not after some Olympic tossing and turning. I have noticed, I sleep fairly well, every other night. What's up with that?
Two weeks from today, I get to see my neurologist! Oh my gosh, it has come to this. I am excited about seeing my doctor. Please, don't tell my drinking buddies!
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment