It's Springtime in Florida! Oh goodie! We were under a tornado watch last night. That meant a humdinger of a migraine. I felt so guilty about not doing anything around here that I forced myself to at least get the master bedroom and bath clean. I then collapsed on the couch.
I wanted to cry. I can't cry. Crying is like pouring salt on a wound to a migraineur. I had taken my last pain pill along with my migraine specific meds. I thought for sure I was headed to the ER.
The pain eased somewhat and I was able to tolerate it. Now, we are under another tornado watch. I am under strict orders from my husband not to do anything!
I have a few DVDs I can watch. I can sit in my husband's nice new chair. It is very comfortable. It's not overstuffed and cushy like the chair of an acquaintence of mine. It is comfortable in an ergonomic sense. It's Norwegian. I may lie on the couch, LOL.
Pressure is at the back of my head and and lower side of right side. That reminds me, I must enter my info on my pain chart. I wonder how Terri Schiavo is feeling today? Yes, things could be worse.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment