Friday, April 08, 2005

I am just off the phone with my mother. My son didn't go to his psychiatrist appointment, yesterday. He just took off. He doesn't attend school in the daytime anymore. He is enrolled in the nighttime school but that is a farce. He is headed for trouble (if he isn't already there).

My mom's neighbor's house is vacant. The woman who owned it has passed away and her son lives in another town. He stopped by my mom's house last night to tell her that someone has broken into the house. He found broken glass in the bedroom and used condoms on the floor.

He wanted to talk to my son but he wasn't home. My mom spoke with him when he returned and of course he knows nothing about it. I know, in my heart, my son is involved. He is headed for legal trouble just as certainly as I am getting a migraine.

He won't listen to me, to my mother, to his father, to his teachers, to his counselor, no one. I want to strangle him! I am so ashamed of him. I have to go. My head hurts too much.

No comments: