I did 10 minutes on my treadmill! I am going to do 2 more 10 minute sessions today. I am going to strive to do that everyday! Does typing it count? I didn't think so.
Ever watch Dennis Miller on CNBC? Good show, quick wit. He had a guy on last night who is a reporter and has a blog. I need to find his blog. He spoke intelligently. I can't remember his name. It seems the situations in Max Headroom are coming to fruition. Reporters going off on their own with their own cameras. Eerie...or is it eery?
My head doesn't like the treadmill. I tried to distract it with the television, flipping back and forth between Regis & Kelly and a show about schizophrenias on the Discovery Channel. There's no fooling my head. It knows when blood is pumping quickly!
We're going to have thunderstorms this afternoon. That along with my period should make an interesting time for my head. Exactly one week until I see my neuro!
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment