Sunday morning! I slept all night in my own bed. It was wonderful....I don't remember a thing! LOL I got up at 6 am (I never wake up refreshed but I'll take what I can get) and watched the History Channel in the living room. They have the neatest stuff on early in the morning!
I spoke with my older son last night. If my younger son is my heartache, my older one is my joy. He is working full time and putting himself through college. He is now attending a community college as it is cheaper than university. I wish he could go to a 4 year school and not worry about expenses. I hope this experience is character building. He is so smart and so level headed. Yet, I love him no more than my other son. It's funny how that works out. Love isn't dependent upon actions. At least a mother's love isn't.
My head. It is the reason I post here, mostly. It hurts. It's not horrible but it still hurts. I wish I could forget about it like some folks forget about the arthritis in their fingers or the ache in their backs. Do I dwell on it because I am weak? Or do I dwell on it because it is so much in the forefront? I always thought it was because it's my head....the part of my body I use to think. If it was my knee, I could prop it up and not use it. I can't NOT use my head.
I hope my migraine friends are well today or at the very least, I hope their pain is minimal. Who would it hurt if we didn't ache for one day? Yet, I'd take the pain 24/7 if my younger son would just straighten up. Yeah, I'd sell my soul to the devil.
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment