Saturday, May 07, 2005

It's funny the difference a day makes. I spoke with my exhusband last night. My younger son is going to live with him. I spoke with my older son last night. He has been thinking about moving in with this friend for a while. He can handle it, financially. I asked if he was ok emotionally and he said yes.

My mom's cat died last night. This is the 25+ pound cat she was killing with kindness. No one could get him to leave my Mom's bedroom. He was going to have to be boarded since both boys would be living elsewhere. My sister was going to take him to the vet today to see what was wrong and to board him. His timing was perfect.

My niece told my sister that my Mom is not doing well emotionally. I am sure she realizes that her life is changing. She knows my sister is taking over and she can no longer live on her own.

My head is awful. It's not the pain but the imminent pain. We are invited for dinner across the street. I would love to cancel but I am always doing that. I just cannot do it this time.

Thanks to all who wrote to me. I am going to go lie down and may not be able to write back in a timely manner. I do appreciate your kindness.

No comments: