Friday, May 06, 2005

Where do I start? My sister & brother-in-law are at my Mom's house. My Mom is at my sister's house being "babysat" by my niece. My sister packed up my younger son's things and when she finally got a hold of my older son (via telephone) he informed her that he had moved out. He (older son) is living with a friend. (I have left a message on his voicemail to call me as I am concerned).

Ex-husband never showed up at the school for the meeting of the special education department. When sister finally reached him, he had an excuse (car). I don't believe him. He had said younger son could live with him but then today, said landlord won't permit it.

So, he suggested he move into Mom's house with younger son. Sister said no. The house is all my mother has and once sold, the proceeds will support her. Younger son has done lots of damage to the house by putting numerous holes in the wall while fighting with older son. Hence, older son's seeking other living arrangements.

Sister and brother-in-law have changed the locks on the doors. No one knows where younger son is (around the neighborhood with his friends is the general consensus).

I have to contact my attorney and/or the PINS officer assigned to younger son's case. I have to figure out where younger son is to go. He can't come here, he can't live with father, he can't stay at Mom's.

Oddly enough, my head isn't throbbing. Maybe it is the Valium from earlier today. More likely is it hasn't sunk in. My son's life is a shambles. I have failed miserably as a parent (I did not do the right thing in allowing them to remain with their father). I am not healthy enough to do any of what is required. I don't know what to do, actually.

A migraine attack right now would actually be a welcome diversion. How sad.

No comments: