Friday, May 13, 2005

Let's see....where did I leave off? I'll start with the family. Younger son seems to be managing ok at ex-husband's abode. Ex-husband is friendly (for lack of a better word). It seems his counseling has contributed greatly to his disposition. Unfortunately for him, I am still leery.

Mom is doing very well. She is sad about the cat but has accepted it. More importantly, she seems to be handling the news of her new home (my sister's house) very well. I told my sister that she can come here for the winters (thinking sis would jump on the chance to have some time away from her) but she said Mom isn't too fond of Florida. OK.

My neurologist has placed me on long acting pain medication. This is a relief. I no long have to ration my short acting pain medication. I am able to treat my pain every day! Yipee! I am also going on a calcium channel blocker and have to return to see the doctor in a month. From there, he will decide if I should do the spinal tap.

My husband is "on-call" this week. Last night he was out until midnight. I was asleep before he got home. It seems I sleep better (remain in my own bed) if I can get to sleep before he is there. I am a strange bedfellow! LOL

The house is clean. I don't need to do anything to it. I have some things to hang on the walls of the guest bedroom (it's already home to my blue glass collection and my "sun, moon, stars" stuff). I don't feel inspired today.

Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments: