Saturday, May 28, 2005

Life is not on an upswing in my neck of the woods. Younger son has broken into my mom's house (Mom is now living at my sister's in another state) and let his friends use the house as their crash pad. He refuses to go to school and it seems his father has absolutely zero control of him.

I swallowed all the pills I can reasonably take for my migraine condition and slept on top of an ice pack. I woke up feeling so-so but can feel the migraine monster in the background just waiting for any old excuse to rear his ugly head.

I asked my migraine forum friends to think happy thoughts for me. I am so appreciative of their concern and comraderie. I don't know what I would do without that connection. Family is one thing but it takes a fellow sufferer to understand the mechanics of an attack and the stimuli that trigger it.

No comments: