I can feel the weather in my head. As a child, I just assumed everyone did. It wasn't until I was a bit older that I realized my experience was not the norm.
My parents were about 10-15 years older than my friends' parents. Their friends were older, too. So my experience was with older people who suffered from more maladies than the people with whom my friends' parents associated.
I heard stories of gout and arthritis. Those conditions are affected by weather, as is migraine.
Why do I write about this now? I am under the threat of rain (80% chance). I have come to learn that when the Floridian weather forecasters predict rain in excess of 60%, then we are going to have RAIN. It will probably be a deluge but short-lived. The barometer is at 30.06". I am not sure if it is rising or falling. Actually, I am pretty sure it is falling. That is what I am feeling in my head.
Changing topic....my younger son lost his job ;-( My ex-husband told me they told him they had hired too many people and since he was last hired, he was first fired. While I am sad for him about this, I am still furious with him, too.
My sister, brother-in-law and mother are at my mother's house again. They are ordering new carpeting and doing other things to spruce the house up to be ready to be sold. Someone has been in the house again. No damage has been done with the exception to the windows. They are being destroyed in order for my son to have a point of egress.
What a despicable young man I have brought into the world. I am so ashamed.
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment