Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I had a neat surprise yesterday. I received notification that I had won two tickets to the Busch race being held at the Daytona International Speedway on July 1st. I enter contests now and then and I am pretty sure this was one I entered online and sponsered by Anheuser-Busch.

I got a telephone call from my ex-husband this afternoon. He told me my younger son started his job last night. Of course, he complained about all the work he had to do and how his feet hurt. My ex told me he said to him, "what job did you think they'd give you? CEO of the company?"

My head is foggy today but so far no pain (amazing....it's 3:20 PM and no pain, yet). The rain is coming down in buckets (thunderstorm) but as is common, I'm sure it will end shortly. Then the sun will be shining and heating it all up all over again.

Well, it's time to go enter some more contests! I could use a new refrigerator!

OOPS! I forgot one more thing. Terri Schiavo's autopsy results are in. She died of dehydration, not starvation. They couldn't determine why her heart stopped 15 years ago. They did determine that she was not the victim of any physical abuse. They also were able to determine her brain was significantly damaged. She had virtually only ½ a brain left. The portion that controlled vision was dead so she was completely blind.

Michael Schiavo deserves many apologies from the Schindlers, Governor Bush, Randall Terry, Jesse Jackson, numerous doctors and laypeople, Bill Frist, Tom DeLay and last but not least, President Bush.

No comments: