I started my own discussion board! I have such a good time participating at the many forums I frequent that I thought it would be neat to have one of my own! If you are reading this blog, you probably already know the URL for my discussion forum but here it is just in case you missed it:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/InternetChums/
It has no agenda. I've tried to come up with folders of a general nature. I don't mind political talk or silly Hollywood gossip or anything in between. I'd love for my discussion forum to be a cyber kitchen table where new and old friends can meet and lounge over a nice steaming cup of tea (I don't like coffee, LOL).
My head behaved today. I ventured to Walmart (ick) for some things. I got my younger son some "wife beaters" (those ribbed, tank top undershirts like Marlon Brando wore in Streetcar) and some boxers. We had gotten him a t-shirt in Disney World that says "It Wasn't Me". Unfortunately, that t-shirt is perfect for him.
That is all I am giving him for his birthday. If I gave him money, he'd spend it on cigarettes or something worse. At least he will have some underwear. In fact, he has a job and I don't! I can't afford to be buying him lots of things.
If you feel so inclined, please check out my new forum. Remember it is in its infancy. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them!
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment