Monday, June 20, 2005

The discussion forum "Internet Chums" seems to be starting out well. I feel a bit like the hostess of a party and I am trying to get folks to mingle! Anyway, thanks to those of you who read here and participate there.

I have left numerous messages on my younger son's voicemail. If he had any doubt that I love him, he shouldn't now! Thankfully, his brother told me to press the # button to skip over his outgoing message (he has a rap song that goes on and on). So I can leave a message without being tortured first.

I spoke with my Mom and sister today. It seems my Mom is passive aggressive. She doesn't do anything horrible but she does things her way even as she smiles and agrees she'll do them my sister's way. It would be comical if it wasn't real life.

My head was doing very well on Inderal but my feet weren't. I stopped taking it because of the swelling and put in a call to my neuro. I haven't heard back from the neuro's office so I don't know if I can go back on it. I think I'd need a diuretic to be on it.

OK...hubby is home and I need to attend to other things! See you in cyber space!

No comments: