My head hurts. I missed my ob/gyn appointment (because I thought it was for tomorrow not today). I received my Tatouage stuff today (Fed -Ex or UPS or one of those). I wanted to use it right away! I love the fishies I put on the wall in the guest bath. This is fruit. I managed to get a peach up on the wall in the kitchen and then realized my head hurt ;-(
The peach looks like someone handpainted it there. It is just the type of décor I can do. One at a time, as I feel up to it. Maybe someday all the fruit will go up. I'm glad I have this blog. Then I can keep track of how long it takes me.
I have one breakthrough pain pill left. I see my doctor 2 weeks from today. If you are a migraineur, you know what's going on in my mind. I'll let you fill in the blanks.
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment