It's almost 1:30 on Wednesday, July 27. I am sitting in a hotel room at the Caribbean Beach Resort in Walt Disney World. My husband has a work assignment to upgrade ATMs on the Disney property, graveyard shift.
I ventured to the food court (a nice walk from our room, around a pond). It was mobbed! No breakfast for me, today. I am subsisting on pretzels and root beer.
The weather is hot and humid...a definite migraine trigger. So I am not going to venture out into it. The last time I visited WDW in July was in 2003 with my younger son. It was brutally hot. I am not putting myself through that, again.
My husband has one more night to work on ATMs and then we go home. I can tolerate another day in the hotel. I hope he will feel up to going out to dinner tonight. We have reservations at a clam bake at the Cape May Cafe (at Disney's Beach Club resort). It is such a great meal!
My head is behaving. That doesn't mean no pain. It just means I am able to mitigate it with the meds in my possession. I am fully aware that if I grabbed someone off the street, and had him swallow my typical 'diet' of migraine meds, it would probably send him to the ER or even kill him. I am not particularly proud of this. Just accepting my reality.
I'll be back sometime this weekend!
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have as much fun as you can!
Hugs,
Tracy
Post a Comment