Sunday, July 31, 2005

It's the late afternoon on Sunday and the afternoon thunderstorms are starting up. I read, on the local forum I participate in, all about how these storms crop up this time of year in Florida.

My head is filing a complaint. It does so by feeling great discomfort similar to what I imagine a balloon would feel right before popping. I am on my medications and feeling drowsy-dopey.

We've settled the dilema of my being terribly hot in the computer room. Since both my husband and I have computers, the room gets quite warm with both of us in here. I now have a small fan blowing on me! It is the fan I use on my nightstand, so I can tolerate the heat while sleeping.

I don't know if this is perimenopause or menopause hot flashes because it lasts an inordinate amount of time. I'm just one hot mama!

Hubby is "on-call" next week. So I will go into my mini-depression. I much prefer him to be home but this is the price of my not working.

I got a new mousepad at Disney World this week. It is of Cinderella's Castle (the revamped version to celebrate Disneyland's 50th Anniversary). My other mousepad cracked from being bent when I shut my keyboard drawer up at night. This one is softer and more pliable. It should last a while.

The angels are still bowling. The sky is gloomy and the sun is obliterated. I actually appreciate this a lot. Florida sunshine is a bit over the top for me.

Good-bye July '05.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey, Leslie! I think it's so cool that you're a hot mama! lol Take it easy,

Jess