Saturday, August 06, 2005

It's Saturday. My husband is off in the world fixing ATMs and I am here on my computer. Every day seems to run into the other. I did do 20 minutes on my treadmill. I worked up a sweat and then took a shower. I had already medicated my head and found I needed more pain medication afterwards. My body feels good after being on the treadmill. My head never feels good.

I could've sworn I had posted here more recently than I had. I know I am losing my mind.

My desk is a disaster area but there is no motivation for me to clean it up. I am Oscar Madison and the world is Felix Unger. Good thing no one ever comes in here (except my long, suffering husband). His desk gets messy but it's a neater messy, if there is such a thing.

Not much else to report. Have a good weekend everyone (as if there are folks out there reading this, ha ha).

No comments: