Sunday, July 10, 2005

My pinched nerve is really getting me down. My arm is killing me. I can't lift anything with my right arm (yup, I'm right handed). Why am I falling apart?

I took my physcial fitness for granted. I didn't have to exercize or anything. I had youth on my side.

My head is my biggest enemy but now my arm is vying for that title. I tried putting my mouse on the left side. I cannot operate a mouse with my left hand. I'd rather be in physical pain than in physiological torture trying to be left handed.

Hurricane Dennis has his sights set on the northern Gulf coast. We are supposed to be under a tornado and flood watch. So far, it's just hot and overcast (oh, and humid....can't forget that).

I am exhausted (took some pain meds for my arm). I think I'll go back to bed.

No comments: