My son called me! He has no idea how much that means to me. He is at work (poor guy) and on his lunch break. He works so hard. (of course, this is my older son....the 'easy' one).
It's raining great, big raindrops, on and off. I sure wish we'd have a long, steady rainstorm. I love the sound of rain and just as I get used to the sound, it stops. Darn Florida!
Oh wait!......I just heard some thunder! Goodie, goodie!
http://images.ibsys.com/orlc/images/weather/auto/doppler_640x480.jpg
My shoulder and arm are still bothering me. They hurt more when I am at the computer and I suspect it is that the level of the arm of my chair is not high enough. So I have fashioned a towel on top of the arm of the chair, in which to rest my arm while I use my mouse. We'll see if that helps.
I have heard some more thunder but the vista from my window is quite bright.
The cat is staring me down because I accidentally bought the wrong flavor of food for her. She is not happy.
My head....it hurts a bit but my next appointment with my neuro is in 38 hours and 45 minutes!
Can you tell I am in a weird, happy-like mood today? I don't know why....I am just going with it!
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment