Monday, September 05, 2005

How is the Gulf Coast going to ever be the same? Actually, I am concerned with the putrid water that has New Orleans captive. I've heard the water is poison. Will they pump it into the Mississippi River which then empties into the Gulf of Mexico? Is that ethical?

Right now, my head is foremost on my mind. I am down to a pitiful few pain killers and I am more than 2 weeks from my next appointment with my doctor. This happens quite frequently to me. I have more month than pills.

I must go rest. My right temple is on fire, as if someone stuck a knife in a flame before burying it in my temple. No, my pain is not greater than those folks on the Gulf. It is just something I have been living with for a much longer time than they have.

No comments: