If it wasn't for my computer, I wouldn't know what day it was! It felt like a Monday and it is actually Wednesday! It's odd how you "feel" a day, isn't it?
I am in a major funk. I know it is depression. I don't know what is triggering it. Actually, if I had the fortitude, I'd go get a job. That would make me get up and put my face on.
Of course, if you know my situation, you know I can't hold a job. In fact, with the price of gasoline and the fact that I have outgrown and given away my working wardrobe, I can't afford to get a job.
I could not sleep last night. I had a case of ATOMIC restless legs syndrome. I was unable to lie still. When my husband came to bed, I had to get up. I remained in the living room until 2:30ish. I ventured back to bed and re-awoke at 5:00, with the same problem.
I took 2½ sleeping pills and they didn't help! I just called the new doctor I want to see to see if he has been accepted by BC/BS. Nope! The guy on the phone told me they're fighting them. So I asked when he thought he might know and he said October 1.
Darn it! Well, I see the sleep doctor in 1½ weeks and my neuro in 2 weeks. The sleep doctor is going to help me with my restless legs right? I sure hope so.
...few hours later...
I feel a bit better. I know what was making me off kilter. I have a tropical storm off the coast, spinning and churning and my mother didn't call me! She worries if I have a splinter and there is a massive storm (humor me, it's massive) virtually right next to me!
So, I called and spoke to my sister then to my mother. My mother has promised to worry and I thanked her. All's right in the world....well, my world....your world may be different!
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi! They Rx'd me Neurontin for the RLS, but I hated the drug so I stopped taking it. I'd rather deal with the leg issue than the weight gain and feeling "dumb" all the time. I hope they'll give you something better than that. In the meantime, you might try LegaTrin. It's OTC and will help a li'l bit (not much, but hey). I hope they can really help you out, gf.
Post a Comment