Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm going to Chicago! My migraine buddies are planning a weekend get-together in the windy city for next spring. I am excited about it. Normally, this sort of thing would be met with a sense of dread. I'd worry about fatigue, strangers, and of course, the dreaded migraine.

I don't have to worry about it! These people know and understand if someone cannot handle planned activities. There won't be any drunken, loud partying going on! I won't be the odd one who sits in the corner cringing because the music is too loud. I will be among people just like me!

We will drive to Chicago. It is an 1100 mile trip. I must remember to be extra nice to my wonderful husband. He is the one who doesn't have to do this. He doesn't know these people. He isn't deathly afraid of flying. He is doing this for me. He loves me. He has loved me for 8 years and it still comes as a surprise to me.

He loves me!

No comments: