My head HURTS!!!!!! My husband can pick up my prescription tomorrow! I am so psyched! Yes, I admit it. I am gleefully awaiting narcotics! Who wouldn't be? I have had my head on ice for about a week and a half. It's torture.
My Mom's house is for sale. It was my home from birth to age 23 and I lived within 3 miles of it from 23-37. Yup, this is emotional baggage. I don't want the house but I don't want anyone else to have it, either!
I tried in vain to watch a video of the Daily Show (Jon Stewart). Very bright man and very funny just not worth it at 6 words at a time. I have high speed internet but cannot seem to see this show online.
I am off to ice my head, again.
*Fellow migraineurs....tell me.....which sounds better to you?
1) Nice warm bath, sharp razor blades applied to wrists.
2) Gun in mouth (out in the yard)
I choose #1. It seems so much more civilized. The location of #2 is to affect an easy cleanup. I don't think it even comes close to my choice.
*no, I am not suicidal. I have thought about this as an intellectual deed ever since I can remember. I suspect most migraineurs have, also.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry not a headache guy.
My parents moved last autumn from the area where my Father has been his whole 68 years, 2 hours north of here.
I had a really weird time of it. Didn't think I would.
I would go for ice and narcotics.
Post a Comment