Happy Thanksgiving. It's not my favorite holiday. It involves lots of work if you are hosting and lots of travel if you aren't. We're going to Disney for dinner. I am not even sure I want to do that. Pitiful!
OK, I tried calling my boys and got their voicemail. I wished them each a happy holiday and silently noted that neither one called me to wish me a happy birthday. Oh well.
I missed my neurologist appointment, yesterday. I was mortified! I know why. I forgot about it because I am not out of medication. I called today and apologized. I rescheduled for the middle of next month.
My head is doing pretty well tonight. The weather has really gotten chilly (keep in mind, I'm in Florida and anything below 70° is chilly). My husband is in the living room watching Kenny Chesney. I am here reading blogs and sipping on root beer. I know, I should calm down this wicked lifestyle!
Happy Thanksgiving (and, yes, I do realize I said it already.....I really mean it).
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment