I haven't bothered to see when the last time I posted was. We've had a whirlwind of activity lately. My hubby was in Atlanta for 2 weeks then about 15 hours after he got home, his daughter arrived with her family.
The children are so sweet. I cannot resist those cherubic faces! We spent a few days in Walt Disney World, of course. Jonah loved the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin so much, he rode it 4 times! The Magic Kingdom was pretty empty in the morning so we virtually walked onto all the rides. I love it when it's like that.
Today is hubby's birthday! He turned 59 overnight. I think he was having a hard time accepting that number. It does beat the alternative, you have to admit.
My head is a bit painful today but that's ok. It is the norm for me. I don't know what else to type today. There isn't much to talk about. Maybe tomorrow?
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment