Thursday, November 10, 2005

This is a throwback to my early 20's. I would go partying and have to check outside the window the next day to see if my car was there. I know I was up last night (middle of the night) but have yet to find any posts at my usual haunts. I hope this doesn't mean I have posted in a less frequent place!

I used to get very "honest" when I was drunk. I would tell people exactly how I felt about them. I am hopeful I did not do anything similar while tanked up on sleeping pills.

It is scary to think I am fighting the sleeping pills. Why does my brain think it is necessary to function in the real world after taking these pills? I can visualize my actions like this....the pill submerges me under deep water and I am supposed to sleep. Me? I fight to get to the surface as if it was a badge of honor to not fall prey to the pill. This is so self defeating!

If I have appeared somewhere on the Internet and made a fool of myself, please forgive me. I am not responsible for my actions from 10PM until 8AM the next day, Eastern Standard Time!

(With my luck, I have sought out a terrorist website and called them every filthy name I could think of to insult their masculinity. Don't be surprised if my house is a target some day.)

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

I haven't visited any terrorism sites today, but you didn't get too honest anywhere that I've read. :)

I was surprised that you responded to my post about the healer so late at night/early in the morning. Now I understand.