Happy Holidays, my friends. I was brought up a Christian so I celebrate Christmas (in a secular way....Santa and presents and good will toward all). Whatever holiday you celebrate or not, I hope you experience the warmth and peace that are wished this holiday season!
My husband, who works much too hard, has gone Christmas shopping for me. Does anyone see the irony here? It's 1:11 PM and I am all alone. He wanted me to come along but I have no desire to confront the throng of procrastinators at the mall. Anyway, I figured it would be better for him if he didn't have to concern himself with hiding his purchases.
Hopefully he will be home soon and will spend the rest of the weekend with me. That is what I really want for Christmas.....some company.
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment