I was just going through my list of blogs, enjoying everyone's writing when I realized I haven't written much lately. There's always an ache or a pain to complain about but I am not in the mood to do so. I could sit here from now until forever before the clever turn of a phrase ever enters my brain.
So, I guess what I'll do is just let the words come tumbling out. That is what my title infers. My cat is irritating me! She keeps coming in here and making noise. Her purpose is to get me to go into the kitchen and get her something to eat.
She has a full bowl of cat food but she has been spoiled lately. We've purchased roast beef at the deli in the supermarket and given that to her for a few days. She gets bacon whenever we have it and even had some prime rib from the other night. I guess I'd turn my nose up at kibble, too, if I was her.
The problem is I no longer have any roast beef, bacon or prime rib! I shake a little bit of dry food into the dish so she thinks I have given her something. She falls for it but it doesn't take long for her to discover that it is the same old dry food she already had.
My husband is on call. He won't be home until late, I'm sure. So, Indy's noisiness is unnerving. I startle so easily and she makes the darnedest noises! She puts her paws under the bifold doors of the closet and pulls them open. I guess I had better get up and do a good impersonation of roast beef being served. TTFN
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment