Phone call from exhusband today. My younger son's car blew its fuel pump. It will cost about $1000 to fix. I get lambasted because I haven't sent any money to him in order to help him fix the car. He doesn't even have a drivers license yet!
So, I hung up on my exhusband. My head is starting to pulsate. I don't need the grief speaking with him causes. I am not answering any more calls from him (not that he calls all that often). He is still angry that I left him. He is angry that I am not visiting my children.
I can't even put words together. I like to be oh so clever when I post here. That's not happening today. If anyone is reading, I'm sorry. This isn't a good day for displaced moms, unemployed migraineurs or blogs.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment