(Tiptoeing in....) I have been leery of coming here. I can't make myself go back and read my recent posts. I need to be far away from that hell.
I am feeling enormously better. I actually feel better than I did when I had plenty of medication to subdue my pain. I still have pain but, knock on wood, not horrible. I don't know what I will do when I get an atomic migraine. For now, I am holding steady at 3 and the worst at 6.
My house was so dirty. I hadn't dusted since November (well, dusted thoroughly). My husband helped me over the weekend. I am continuing this week. It is so much nicer in here!
I don't feel the need to blog right now. So, I will put this off to another day. Thank you to all my online friends. You helped me more than you will ever know.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment