Thursday, February 16, 2006

I typed up a list of medications I needed refills for and new ones I wanted to discuss. I printed up my list and proceeded to the doctor. Yes, you guessed it. I left the list at home.

I do this when I go grocery shopping, too. I write a list and then either forget it or never look at it. Well, I realized the loss and quickly jotted down what I remembered on the back of a grocery store receipt.

I am on a new anticonvulsant (Lyrica, the one I wanted to try) and I got the refills of the meds I needed. My doctor didn't seem annoyed by my inability to do the 2nd sleep study. Then he mentioned the spinal tap. We will discuss it further at my next appointment (in 2 months). He is going to China for a vacation. I guess I can't expect him to cancel it just for my spinal tap, LOL.

Hubby is cheerfully enjoying the "Twin 150's" (2 races at Daytona) on tv. I tried sleeping this afternoon but only managed to lie in bed with my eyes closed. It's drizzling and oppressive (the clouds seem to be encompassing the general area).

There is nothing on tv tonight. I detest reality shows (with the exception of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition). Do you remember when Thursday nights on NBC were awesome? What happened? I miss 'Cheers' & 'Seinfeld'. Yeah, I can watch them on reruns, I know. What I miss is a solid 2 hours of new programming that was awesome. Thursdays haven't been that good in a long time.

1 comment:

Mianna said...

Leslie...You don't enjoy the Olympics? My house is loving them. I certainly don't participate in a single of those winter sports....but they sure are fun to watch!

Mianna.