Monday, February 13, 2006

No word from either kid. They had a blizzard on Long Island and I called both boys. I left voicemail messages but I won't get a call back. This is my penance for being a long distance mother.

Valentines Day is tomorrow. I don't feel like going out to buy a Hallmark for my husband. I sure hope I get inspired to write a heartfelt letter. He really appreciates those. I have just not been in a writing mood (which explains my absence from here).

My head hurts every day. This is nothing new. I just half expected that not taking the medication would help. I lied. I do take some of the meds the ER doc prescribed. It is not very strong but does help a bit. I see my neuro on Wednesday. I wonder how he is going to take the news of my ditching the sleep study?

Brrr...another freeze warning for tonight. I finally took pity on my potted plants on the lanai. One is humongous and looks like it is from the Jurassic period. The middle sized plant is drooping horribly. That has happened to it before. Watering cures it but I am not sure that is the panacea this time. The smallest of the three looks fine. I have no idea what it is. At the base of it, are 3 ball like growths. It sort of looks like half buried onions with stringy leaves bursting forth. It's more attractive than it sounds.

OK I guess I have written as much as I am going to write today. Ciao for now.

No comments: