It's Monday, August 28, 2006 and I am in Pennsylvania (Penn Township), mile marker 34 on Route 81. The sky is full of water. They underside of the cloud cover is that shimmering gray, with the appearance of saturation. It could rain any minute or I could be completely wrong.
I am happy. Shhhh....don't say that out loud. I haven't felt happy in such a long time. I have my husband right next to me. I am starting to see him as my partner instead of my caregiver again.
I am hungry. While I have managed to eat while being under the weather, I am now craving the taste of food. It isn't exactly a welcomed feeling because I am no light weight. Food is my best friend (and it is not a healthy relationship).
Eddie Rabbit is on the radio....I had to urge my husband to leave it on. "I Love a Rainy Night". Finally a song is on that I know the words to! Rasccal Flats is performing "Life is a Highway" is that right????
By the way...my head only hurts occasionally. I had an icepick sensation in the back of my head earlier toeay.
Ciao!
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment