This entry started out on one of my discussion boards and then I realized it was a bit self centered of me to place it there.
Hi folks,
I wanted to let you all know I am here, reading posts, even though I am not posting myself. I am having a rough time of it, lately, and feel better blending into the woodwork than participating.
My head isn't bothering me as much as you might imagine. It's my nerves that are shot. I find I have a couple of waking hours when I feel a little normal. That is when I read all the posts here at Ronda's.
After those normal hours are over, I retreat into my dark hole (figuratively speaking). The sad thing about it all is the normal hours appear at random. One day they will be in the morning and the next, in the afternoon.
OK...I have come to my senses and copied this to my blog. From here on, it will make more sense to the casual blog reader...
Is there an operation done where a person's adrenal glands are disconnected? I think I have asked this question before but don't remember the venue. I know these glands are positioned atop one's kidneys. Ad Renal (renal meaning kidney). They work double overtime in me. I would have that butterfly in the stomach feeling every evening after supper and before bed, as a kid, if there was school the next day.
The excessive adrenaline is not necessary. I would love to not ever feel it again. It has probably served a purpose for me on the rare occasion. Yet, I am not faced with dangerous situations all that much, so I am pretty sure I can forfeit my adrenal glands. Anyone want them? They run at peak performance. There are many miles on them but they have never failed me.
Some folks come here to read about migraine stuff. I thought it would be mostly about migraines, too, when I started blogging. It is more of a dumping ground for my brain, actually. You have to wear very high boots to walk around this dump. Watch out where you step!
My cable company has pulled a fast one. I have it noted on my bulletin board, when my regular bills are due. The cable company is to be paid from the mid-month paycheck. Well, this bill I just received indicated I had not paid last month and my amount due was double. I knew I had paid it, quite recently. When I looked back at my bank account, it was paid on the 8th of the month! This bill states my next due date to be the 26th of the month. That felt good. I need to type about inane things more often. It is cathartic.
Well, I have dragged you through the minutia, which is my life. Thanks for sharing it with me. I think I may just do a few more minutes on the treadmill! Maybe I can feel better about that, too. Take care!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment