Ah, it's October. It won't be long before the air conditioning can be turned off for the season. Actually, that won't probably happen until sometime in mid to late November. Yet, I can already tell that summer is over.
I think I am having a recurrence of my pinched nerve. I am having the same pain in my arm that I had back in '99. I remember an exercise the physical therapist had me do and I can put heat on my neck. That should help.
Still no contact with my sons. I am pretty numb to it, now. Sadly, the longer I am away, the easier it gets. So I shouldn't be surprised that it is not difficult for them. I've been away for ½ of my younger son's life.
My neighbor told me she had either read or watched (on TV) that a migraineur demands more sex than "regular" people. I find that amusing. What survey was commissioned to find this out? LOL
Hubby had to change his tire on his work vehicle today. The last time I attempted changing a tire (the first AND last time) was in driver's ed class. That chore is definitely out of my league.
Nothing else much happening in my world. I need to email a couple of friends I haven't heard from in a while.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment